4% Of The Time- I Got You - The Mission Team
Community,  Home,  Life,  Local,  Real Estate,  Season

4% Of The Time- I Got You

April is a month where so many things I love come together. It holds the promise of Spring and warmer weather and my birthday. April also holds my very favorite real estate conference and one of the best, food-related holidays on the calendar.

April 12th is National Grilled Cheese Day.

Although deserving of much more than a day, but humble enough to accept the simple honor, this sandwich is a staple.  From the original white-bread-and-Kraft-singles staple of our youth, to fancier, grown up versions that evolved -either from necessity or maturing tastes- to things like this masterpiece from Le Noir Southern Bistro. Those savory layers were slathered in a tasty bechamel sauce and it was even better than you can imagine.

I’m hoping you had a chance to celebrate and, if not, get on it. Better late than never.

The best grilled cheese I’ve ever had in my life (with the exception of the ones my Grandma Donna made for me) was from a food truck in Nashville, TN. The Grilled Cheeserie took pimiento mac & cheese, added bacon and toasted it between two thick, amazing slices of bread. It was heavenly. Full disclosure: they generally add tomato as well, I just decline that nonsense. This sandwich is the perfect comfort food, whether you spent the previous evening visiting and closing down every honky tonk on Broadway, or you’re just on an ordinary lunch break.

I look forward to grabbing one of these sandwiches every year, when I visit Nashville for RE Bar Camp. (Note: this is pronounced “are-eee-bar-camp,” not “rebar.” The RE stands for real estate.) REBCNash is my favorite work event of the year, drawing experienced and novice Realtors alike, from all over the country. It is an inclusive event, where questions and contributions are encouraged and industry “rock stars” are accessible and excited to elevate the people around them.

Networking at REBCNash, along with plenty of other great conferences, has helped me develop a network of amazing Realtors, all across the country. From LA to NY and everything in between, I’ve got you covered. Wondering if I’ve got some great Canadian connections, eh? You betcha.

Why does this matter to you?

Because, if you ever need to move, I’m just a phone call away. I’m only licensed in 4% of the United States, but I can introduce you to amazing professionals in every corner of the remaining 96% of the country. 100% of the time, I can help.

Buying or selling real estate is too important of an event to leave to chance and calling a random number on an ad or a For Sale sign is not the best way to ensure you’ve got the professional you need and deserve. You may not need to buy or sell in Knoxville, TN, but I’m still here for you. You don’t have to go it alone. Let’s #TeamUp.

Please follow and like us:
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
Call Now